Lakeside Elementary PTO – Write-a-Check Campaign
September 21-25, 2015 – Write a Check
Dear Lakeside Families and Friends,
We are excited to announce our annual “WRITE-A-CHECK” fundraising campaign! Every year, Lakeside has had the tremendous support of our Longhorn parents and friends. The purpose of this campaign is to enrich the education our students receive at Lakeside.
The Write-a-Check campaign:
• Is the first of three main school-wide fundraising events of the year
• Requires no door-to-door sales
• Is 100% tax-deductible
• Raises funds that STAY at Lakeside
THE MONEY RAISED WILL BE USED TO MAINTAIN OUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGY, FOR FUN & EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, AND CLASS FIELD TRIPS!!!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO??
1. Go Online to LakesidePTO.com and click on our WEB STORE!
2. Make your family donation and list ALL of the students in your family.
3. Your kids will receive a prize at lunch the next school day!
4. If you donate EARLY in the week, your child(ren) will be entered into other incentive drawings throughout the week for more PRIZES!
*If you are unable to donate on-line, look for a flyer on Peach Jar on Thursday, September 17th for a donation form you can print and return to school.
ALL classes to donate online or return 100% of their forms will win LUNCH for their Teacher!!! The GRADE with the Highest Participation will receive a POPCORN Party during their Lunch Period.
If you want 100% of your donation to stay at Lakeside… please participate in the Write-A-Check campaign and help Lakeside continue to be the amazing school it is!!!
Double your Donation through Employer Matching Gifts!!! Many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Please check with your company’s HR Department for matching fund opportunities.
Let’s make this the best year yet for Lakeside’s Write-A-Check Campaign!
Jen Bunting (email@example.com)
Brenda Escarcega (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lakeside PTO Write-A-Check Campaign
Write a Check